Okay, another holiday.
I'll be free from today until Tuesday *cheering*
Before we go to the topic, please pray for my music partner, Desak. She's been in the hospital since yesterday because of Dengue Fever. Get well soon, baby...
And happy birthday for Wirastio (April 30th). I'm kinda pissed because you didn't reply my unbelievably-long text message, but I don't want to ruin your day. Wish you health and good luck. Cium dan peluk yang banyak buat kamu! :}
I'll be free from today until Tuesday *cheering*
Before we go to the topic, please pray for my music partner, Desak. She's been in the hospital since yesterday because of Dengue Fever. Get well soon, baby...
And happy birthday for Wirastio (April 30th). I'm kinda pissed because you didn't reply my unbelievably-long text message, but I don't want to ruin your day. Wish you health and good luck. Cium dan peluk yang banyak buat kamu! :}
Fisheye, ASa 400
Swimming used to be my daily activity, before I turn into a sick little girl. I don't know why, my nose is oftenly bleeding these days. And I got a really bad cold. What is happening with me?
I'm too lazy to go to the doctor. Everything's fine. Well, hope so.
I've finished a song for The Yellow Strings! Yeaaah :D The title is "I Love You, Everyday". Here's a little sneak peak.
I'm too lazy to go to the doctor. Everything's fine. Well, hope so.
I've finished a song for The Yellow Strings! Yeaaah :D The title is "I Love You, Everyday". Here's a little sneak peak.
"I love you
For every words you say
Everyday
You always have some way
To make me falling
harder each day
for you"
It's lame? Guess so -,-
And yesternight, American Idol elimination is up. And Matt G really out this time. I guess it's the right decision. I'm still sobbing anyway... :'{
And my zoo plan is been canceled. Ergghhh... I want Zebras.
And my zoo plan is been canceled. Ergghhh... I want Zebras.
picture credits to Him
Speaking of Zebras, I miss that guy on the picture, since he was a biggest fan of it. I know your girlfriend told me not to, but I just can't help it. I miss talking to you over the phone for hours, share some unfunny jokes, or even gossiping about your A-listers friends. I know we didn't talk that much, or see each other oftenly, but I still love you. You're one of my best man friend.
I'm still on Twitter guys!
http://www.twitter.com/Janit
Double X's and O's.
follow my twitter please, twitter/daaayen. thanks
ReplyDeletedanggg!!! i really shocked out!!! haha lebih. huaaaa ceneng bgt deeeeeeh ada anu& me& we hahahahhaha
ReplyDeletethank u raa a a a a :)))
nb: yeahh i do miss our 'otp' terriblyyy... :(
^dayen
ReplyDeleteASAP, baby :)
^Nuy
ReplyDeleteiya sama sama reeees, and yeah miss u terribly :'(
gua agi blajar fisheye nit!!
ReplyDeletelight leak darimana ya itu
keren nit!
hahaha
hueheheh makasih2
ReplyDeletehmm itu gue moto pas lagi panas2nya nat, jadi pas matahari lg terik banget. eh dapet deh leak hehe
gawd, i don't watch American Idol out here. there are so many better shows...! love your fisheye shot, girl!
ReplyDeletejoe
really, J? I thought american idol is booming down there! awww thanks :-)
ReplyDelete