1) Okay, if you notice, I've change my url. Scrawnymonday (or Nuy would say "screwmyscrewmy.." hahaha)? What the hell is that, even me doesn't know what it means :p
So, I'm technically moving to...
So, I'm technically moving to...
http://jntys.blogspot.com
I think it represent me well, and really short, so I hope you guys will remember it easily. And who ever linked me before, please re-link. Thanks!
2) Changing my header is like the easiest thing to do, me think. I just can't find something really hawt to put on it.
3) I currently changing my daily style, from Boho-chic to Gothic girlie. I paint my nails black as a start. Tee-hee.
4) I guess my nickname is changing too. From Janit to... JANET??? All my new-fellas calling me that (well, they wrote it 'jAnEdH' actually, buakakak, no offense guys). And sometimes, they called me JENET. Wtf. Is it my name really so hard to spell, especially for east-javanese ppl?
EXHIBIT A
Yesterday, I went to Fujifilm to process my fisheye roll.
Employee: Your name, miss?
Me: Janit
Employee: Pardon?
Me: It's Janit. J-A-N-...
Employee: Okay, so it's Jeane?
Me: (Give up) Yeah.
5) I'm changing my perception about Analog Camera. Sunshine (of course I have a name for my fisheye) is just a lo-hoooot more cooler than any digital camera. Wihiwiw, love you, S <3>
Ah, I almost forgot one more thing!
6) THE YELLOW STRINGS is changing too. They've become full band, w00t. Go check their new song, with new sound from the new vox, Rein, NOW! click >>TYS OFFICIAL MYSPACE<<
Extra scoop of X's and O's ;)
P.S. Don't you just love making lists out of everything?
2) Changing my header is like the easiest thing to do, me think. I just can't find something really hawt to put on it.
3) I currently changing my daily style, from Boho-chic to Gothic girlie. I paint my nails black as a start. Tee-hee.
4) I guess my nickname is changing too. From Janit to... JANET??? All my new-fellas calling me that (well, they wrote it 'jAnEdH' actually, buakakak, no offense guys). And sometimes, they called me JENET. Wtf. Is it my name really so hard to spell, especially for east-javanese ppl?
EXHIBIT A
Yesterday, I went to Fujifilm to process my fisheye roll.
Employee: Your name, miss?
Me: Janit
Employee: Pardon?
Me: It's Janit. J-A-N-...
Employee: Okay, so it's Jeane?
Me: (Give up) Yeah.
5) I'm changing my perception about Analog Camera. Sunshine (of course I have a name for my fisheye) is just a lo-hoooot more cooler than any digital camera. Wihiwiw, love you, S <3>
Ah, I almost forgot one more thing!
6) THE YELLOW STRINGS is changing too. They've become full band, w00t. Go check their new song, with new sound from the new vox, Rein, NOW! click >>TYS OFFICIAL MYSPACE<<
Extra scoop of X's and O's ;)
P.S. Don't you just love making lists out of everything?
'jAnEdH'
ReplyDeleteplease.. c'mon!
you've got to be kidding.
HAHAHAHAHA!
no offense to your mates whom called you the nick with that awful spell
nooo seriously you've got to see my inbox hahaha. don't bother to apologize, they won't read it anyway
ReplyDelete