29 April 2009

All my loving.

I assume you've read Cassey's blog post about loving ourselves. I always blame myself for everything and always feel so miserable. And I'm tired being like that all the time. And so, she asked everybody to make a list about 10 things that makes ourself an amazing person and I do make one.

I am an amazing person because..

1) I have a nice voice, I do. Okay, maybe not the best, but everyone said that I am :} And I'm proud of it, but always trying to stay humble. Want some proof? Click here!

2) I never forget to say thank you to everyone. Even several times, I helped people, but I'm the one who end up saying thanks to them. Hahaha.

3) I'm a green person. Seriously, I use plastic bags no more, I'm really not a water waster, and I always turn off the light when it's not being used. I love being green!

4) I am a good friend. A good listener, AND a good advisor, too.

5) I always talk in the right moment, at a right time. Sometime, it helps me stay out of trouble.

credits to Ffffound!

6) I never see someone physically, especially boys. If I do have a good-looking boyfriend, I take it as a bonus :p The sexiest male organ is Brain, agree-gree?

7) I'm actually quite good with English. I know my grammar is ah-wwffful, but I don't know why, I always have guts to speak in english. So people always thought that I'm smart, but actually, I'm no smarter than them!

8) I do proud of my body size. I'm not trying to be skinny or dressed like skinny people. I always buy clothes that fit properly on my body, I never tried to cut 1 number of my dress size like some of my friends did.

9) I don't do Girls gang, group, you know. I made friends with anybody, anyone. I just don't picture myself being in a closed group of friends or similiar. What's that all about?

10) I'm good in remembering stuffs, like phone numbers, dates (that's why history become my favorite subject these days, tee-hee), song lyrics, anything!

Whoa, she's so damn right, this ain't easy at all! But once I finished it, I feel so much better :)
Thank you, Cass. You really open up my mind about this. XO.

And now, I'm proud to say that,
YES, I DO LOVE MYSELF. I AM AMAZING :D

Ah-what? Another holiday? Yeay! Start packing for Malang (or maybe Jogja?), then. Comment me or tweet me, peeps. My heart always beating hundred times faster when reading your lovely words <3>
See you, and I hope soon!

6 comments:

  1. YES, I'M THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOUR VOICE SO MUCH! Kyaaaaaa <3

    Sing together dong nit I'm no better than you but I love to sing also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAW THANK YOU <3>

    with pleasure, hon. Makanya ayo kalo main2 ke Surabaya kabarin aku yaaa, kita karaoke gimana? hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy, what an amazing list! And you sure do have a great voice! I'm glad I checked it out! And I am very proud of the fact that you're living green :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sure is fascinating! mind if i steal and post on my blog? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. of course! :D
    let me know yeaah

    ReplyDelete