Okay, school's again.
You know how everything could go wrong in the first day?
Well, mine does.
Yesterday, I forgot the date. I thought yesterday was Tuesday, so I bring books for Tuesday subject instead of Monday. Shitty, I know. Really not a good thing to start a day. Grrr..

Anyway, I already back to Surabaya and you don't know how relieved I am to be here, again. Nothing's better than home, right? Besides, I'm planning to go to the Zoo on friday with my school mates. Yeay, really can't wait to see Zebras!!!!!!!
Lately, I've been playing with the water color. Although I know myself can't draw, at all. AndI got an award from Ruri. He gave me because he thinks I'm friendly and an inspiring blogger. Thanks yeah :) And please help my best man, Gilang, by vote 5 of his 9 pictures. Click HERE.
Btw, you know that SORE's CD I bought before? I just can't stop listening, and now it's kinda scratch, huah :(
Hoahm, really not in the mood to write. So, stories later.
XO
Well, mine does.
Yesterday, I forgot the date. I thought yesterday was Tuesday, so I bring books for Tuesday subject instead of Monday. Shitty, I know. Really not a good thing to start a day. Grrr..
credits to Flickr.com
Lately, I've been playing with the water color. Although I know myself can't draw, at all. AndI got an award from Ruri. He gave me because he thinks I'm friendly and an inspiring blogger. Thanks yeah :) And please help my best man, Gilang, by vote 5 of his 9 pictures. Click HERE.
Btw, you know that SORE's CD I bought before? I just can't stop listening, and now it's kinda scratch, huah :(
Hoahm, really not in the mood to write. So, stories later.
XO
EVERYBODY LOVE ZEBRA!! :p
ReplyDeleteOf courseeee! And you know, my zoo plan was uncancel then I took a LOH-OT of zebras pict with my fisheye wihi
ReplyDelete