14 March 2009

To my John Mayer

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
from FFFFOUND!

"I stand up high in the pouring rain
Have flashing thunder on my head
But I still won't live Without Your Love

Everybody can laugh at my face
Till their jaws touched the ground
I will be counting the days till I can run to you
Rainfall will through and my work here is done
And I'll come home to you..."

(W.Y.L - Adhitia Sofyan)


Dear Bobby,
I just want to say, thank you.
For your understanding to all these rough times.
Maybe sometimes, as a friend, you are careless, and keep ignoring me.
But I always knew that you were worried and just want me to be okay and safe.
And just so you know, your hug and kiss is always been the greatest cure for my broken heart.

Thank you.
I'll be home soon, to you, for you, as always.

I love you.

xx

4 comments: