18 March 2009

A Glimpse

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shirt (as an outer): Factory Outlet's, Tank top: ZARA, High waist skirt (as a mini dress): Bazaar, Heels: Hush Puppies, Watch: Swatch


How many times I told you, that I miss Jakarta so much?
:(
Nothing's here feels like home.

All my friends being naggy about having a boyfriend. I'm naggy about having a boy-friends, again. I miss them. You don't know what you got, until it's gone. It really hit me in the face. Hhh...

School's been great for me. I started to like it, slowly but sure. My friends were hillarious! They always make me laugh just by seeing their faces, hahaha. Because of them, I almost peed on my pants once :p

Arya planning on throwing his 16 birthday bash in Samara. I WANT TO COME, I HAVE TO. But I can't :( I already asked my mom a huge number of money for my school equipments, I'm gonna feel so miserable if I ask for another. Sorry my baby boo....... Huhu.

Pfft.. Another stories later. Really not in the mood.
But I always on the mood to reading your lovely comment, though :)

P.S. No, I'm not gonna make this a fashion blog. I'm just boring.

XX

2 comments:

  1. jaaaan lucu deh bajunyaaaaa, eh jan lagu tys jadi backsound blog aku looooh

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^sitta

    thanks baby. Waaaaw, seriously? which one? hihi awwww that's very sweet of you dear :)

    ReplyDelete