It's been TOO long since I did my last post. Sorry :(
Like I told you before, I have no internet connection in my apartment, and I'm too damn busy to write anything; even to check my blog!
Once again, sorry.
And thanks again for everyone whose been following my blog, you guys are the best :)
So how's your last weekend?
Mine was the greatest. I went to Malang to meet my cousins, Afia&Bisma. I got there on Saturday night, and after that we got drunk all night. And a lot of smoking, too. Oh, did I told you that I start smoking again? :( Yeah, it sucks. But I just can't help it. And after that, I got a total hangover in the morning. A hole. And on the afternoon, I went with my cousin's friends too. We took a lot of photo on the rooftop of Malang Town Square, but this one is my favorite :)
Like I told you before, I have no internet connection in my apartment, and I'm too damn busy to write anything; even to check my blog!
Once again, sorry.
And thanks again for everyone whose been following my blog, you guys are the best :)
So how's your last weekend?
Mine was the greatest. I went to Malang to meet my cousins, Afia&Bisma. I got there on Saturday night, and after that we got drunk all night. And a lot of smoking, too. Oh, did I told you that I start smoking again? :( Yeah, it sucks. But I just can't help it. And after that, I got a total hangover in the morning. A hole. And on the afternoon, I went with my cousin's friends too. We took a lot of photo on the rooftop of Malang Town Square, but this one is my favorite :)
(Atas: Topan, Galang, Dila; L-R: Danang, Afia, Janit, Yosi)
So, new friends, and I hope it can be my new family :)
And my wishlist for this month is...

Guess see you guys soon.
XOXO
And my wishlist for this month is...

The Kite Runner, english version. Please someone, I've been looking for these everywhere.. :(
Guess see you guys soon.
XOXO
Listening to: Kids - MGMT
Mood: Broken hearted.
Mood: Broken hearted.
kite runner is a worthy read.
ReplyDeletei missed your posts, girl! sad to hear that you're back on cg. but hey, take your time :D
fatty!
ReplyDelete^Jo
ReplyDeleteI knoooow, I read the indonesian version like 10 times! yeah, thanks anyway cutie :)
^Ajeng
ReplyDeleteIya tau, I weighed like 10 pounds. The food here is taste sooooo good and very cheap!
kak janiiiit ke malang ka? wah itu fotonya pasti di matos haha
ReplyDelete^Utami
ReplyDeleteLoooh iyaaaaa, i leave you a message loh tam di fb kamuuu. Suruh km hubungin aku :( huhu pdhl pgn ketemuuu deh.
Iya di matos hahaha dasar kamu anak malang :p
dapet pr dari gue
ReplyDelete^Disa
ReplyDeleteI'll check it right away!
waaaaaaaaaah aku udah lama ga buka fb kak. yahh, kak janit kapan lagi ke malang? nginep ya ka di malang? yahhh aku juga pengen ketemu kakk. ntar kalo ke malang kasih tau ya kaak hihi
ReplyDeleteasik dapet temen baru cie janit
ReplyDelete^Utami
ReplyDeleteYa kamu ngga bilanggg huhu, aku tungguin km ol padahal loh tp km ngga ol2 huhu. Aku kamis besok ke malang insyaAllah syg! nginep kok, ketemu yaaaaaaaaaa ;)
^Nieke
ReplyDeleteHehehehe iya dong, itu ada gebetan malah HAHAHAHA
okee kakk, ntar kabariiiin ya hihi lewat blog aja soalnya fb msn ga bisa ol. hihi
ReplyDelete^Utami
ReplyDeleteOke deh baby :)