25 March 2009

An interesting mess

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got a homework from Disa. Here you go, love.

This is the rules :

1. take a recent photo of yourself or take a picture of yourself right now

2. don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair, just take a picture

3. post that picture with no editing

4. post this instruction with your picture

5. tag 10 people to do this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my recently played songs for couple weeks.
1. Deadly Storm Lightning Thunder, Adhitia Sofyan
2. I Need You Girl, Holy Age :p
3. Tears Dry on Their Own, Amy Winehouse
4. Hyperballad (Bjork cover), Mocca
5. Adia, Sarah Mclachlan
6. Song For Jedi, Dionysos

Anyway, congratulations for Sitta and everyone who's made it to the Top 100 of Sunsilk QueenBee Hunt. I wish you a good luck :D

I ran out of stories. This week everything's going so-so.
Talk to you later, then.
Btw, your lovely comment always gonna make my day, xx.

P.S. Who's coming to Jamiroquai this april? Buzz me!

4 comments:

  1. hyperballad-mocca
    tooop!
    pkabar nit!!.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Anya

    ihihi itu justru yg lagi berantakan sayaaang, thanks anyway :) km juga makin cantik!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^enad

    emang ya kaaan mocca ngga ada matinya! haha, baik2 kok nat gue. jadi klubbing ga kita? HUEHUAHUAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete