Gue stuck dan bener-bener nggak bisa beranjak dari sini. Well, bukan nggak bisa, nggak mau sih lebih tepatnya. I'd rather sit and online all-day, or listening to bunch of songs, maybe play game, hmm you know, stuff.
(Joey and Chandler watching tv)
Phoebe: You know, you should go out and hanging out with 3 dimensional people.
Joey: Inside good, outside... bad.
-Friends, season 2
LOL, and I must say that is make sense. Nggak tau ya, rasanya lagi males bersosialisasi sama orang secara langsung. Lagi males ngomong, dan lagi males well-dress aja gitu. Rather stay home dan menggembel setiap saat semaunya gue, haha.
I told you before, that I moved the computer and the tv set. Yeap, now you can guess the boring level that I've reached, huh? Anyway, the computer it's used to be on my big sister's bedroom -and since she moved out, the room is turn into a study room. zz, wtf-, and I moved it to my mommy's bedroom, haha. Well she doesn't know that, because if she know she'll be very pissed off, I'm sure. Sorry mom, since you're not here anymore, it's time for me to rule the house! HAHA, you total freak, nit -...-
(Joey and Chandler watching tv)
Phoebe: You know, you should go out and hanging out with 3 dimensional people.
Joey: Inside good, outside... bad.
-Friends, season 2
LOL, and I must say that is make sense. Nggak tau ya, rasanya lagi males bersosialisasi sama orang secara langsung. Lagi males ngomong, dan lagi males well-dress aja gitu. Rather stay home dan menggembel setiap saat semaunya gue, haha.
I told you before, that I moved the computer and the tv set. Yeap, now you can guess the boring level that I've reached, huh? Anyway, the computer it's used to be on my big sister's bedroom -and since she moved out, the room is turn into a study room. zz, wtf-, and I moved it to my mommy's bedroom, haha. Well she doesn't know that, because if she know she'll be very pissed off, I'm sure. Sorry mom, since you're not here anymore, it's time for me to rule the house! HAHA, you total freak, nit -...-
Well, I wanna enjoy myself with back to back episodes from season 1-5 of Friends, yoohoo! Talk to you later, peeps :)
p.s. Have you heard my songs yet? If yes, then thank you. If no, then screw you! LOL. Now you can hear it on my sidebar blog if you think that myspace is taking too long to respond. Have a good day!
p.s. Have you heard my songs yet? If yes, then thank you. If no, then screw you! LOL. Now you can hear it on my sidebar blog if you think that myspace is taking too long to respond. Have a good day!
Listening to: True - Ryan Cabrera
Mood: Oh so lazeeeh
Mood: Oh so lazeeeh


blogwalking!
ReplyDeletewah disebelah komputer lo ada nutella merek ceres!! hahahah, itu kan ENAK BANGET!! gue gak percaya, di US agak gampang2 susah nyari chocolate spread gitu. btw, gw denger lagu lo. bagus2 :)