17 December 2008

(not yet) holiday

Sebenernya sih gue belom libur, tapi meliburkan diri lebih tepatnya.
Orang gila macam apa yang menyuruh muridnya dateng ke sekolah jam 7 teng without actually doing nothing in school? (jawab: kepala sekolah gue)
Besides, I already waste all my money to pay the cab driver. Yesterday, I went to Galih's cribs and so-you-know, dari Bekasi ke Lenteng Agung itu jauhnya maknyus. I spent 120.000 for the cab(pulang-pergi sih, tapi kan tetep aja, 60rb still a number! -_-). Alhasil gue udah nggak punya uang lagi buat jalan ke sekolah HAHAHA ampun ibu.
So here I am, doing nothing. Tadi bangun jam 10 (iya tau siang, gausah komentar), habis itu langsung online until this second. Hufft, I really wanna go some place! Sayangnya adek gue masih sibuk dengan Pra PRA-TO di sekolahnya (what the heck?? Pra-nya 2x?) dan gue nggak bisa cepet-cepet pergi ke Surabaya. I really really have nothing to do, jadi dengan isengnya gue mindahin tata letak komputer dan tv+dvd, ckck.
Did I told you that my iPod was broken? Oek, yes. I still don't know what's going on with it, I'm too lazy to get my butt off to go to the Apple Service Center. AND YOU KNOW WHAT, both of my camera was broken, too. Huhu. First, I accidentally threw my fisheye (I realize that is a very very stupid thing to do) and I don't know what happen next. I was too scared to touch it. I cry so hard.. I'm sorry sunshine :(
And second, there's something wrong with my Nikon shutter ARRGGHH. Yet again, I'm so lazy to get it fix, plus, I don't have money. I'm totally broke. Gosh, I wish I had an infinite number of money in bank.
A-ny-way,
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN BORING!!!!!!!!!
It turns out that the holiday is not so much like what I'm expected.
Btw, my big sister coming home this weekend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oke pas lagi iseng blogwalking, ternyata gue dapet tag dari Sitta.

This is the rules :
1. take a recent photo of yourself or take a picture of yourself right now
2. don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair, just take a picture
3. post that picture with no editing
4. post this instruction with your picture
5. tag 10 people to do this


10 orang yang gue kasih PR ini......... siapa aja deh ya yang pengen. Hehe, gue cuma pengen ngerjain aja soalnya bosen dirumah.
Dan inilah foto gue, baru bangun man, belom sisiran dan sikat gigi HAHA jangan kaget ya, tanpa editan nih.
Bakekok!


Trus, pas lagi liat blognya Haila, eh eh kok gitu sih. Eh salah. Maksudnya, eh ternyata gue dapet award. Ciaow!



rules are rules:
1. Put the award logo on your blog
2. Add the link of the person who gave this award
3. Nominate another seven
4. Leave message to the nominees





Dan lagi-lagi, saya terlalu malas untuk men-tag 7 orang lainnya, hehe maap aja ya bapak-bapak ibu-ibu sekalian. Thanks anyway ;)


JANGAN LUPA NANTI MALEM, LAGU BARU TYS UDAH BISA DI DENGERIN

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Listening to: Emily - From First to Last
Mood: EXCITED!

2 comments: