21 December 2008

Camera Madness!

Hey peeps and my fellow reader :)
It's saturday night and I'm home, ngiah. It's because my sister is finally coming home, yeay! FYI, she's living in Surabaya for her college. I miss her so much, it's been like 6 months since the last day she's home. Xoxo.
Anyway, I was planning to do some photoshoot today with the one and only, my band partner, Desak. But, instead of dressed up and taking a proper picture, we were just goofing around with the webcam.


I love her :-*

And the rest of the night, I spent it with phone confrence via skype with Rally and Galih, and video call-ing with my best buddies, Mr. Rama Putra :-*
I thought that 23 December is Wednesday. You stupid asssssssss, nit. It's actually tuesday, so it means I have to move out in............ 3 DAYS AGAIN????????? I'm so not ready for anything. Oh dear God, help me -_- Btw, I miss my Bobby & Wira. I know we've met yesterday, but 4 hours is not even enough. I wanna be with them like, every second of the time. And I can't wait for Monday, because I'm gonna do a photoshoot with Disa, and goofing around with Arya, Ajeng, Bowo!!! Yipikayey!
It's like 3 in the morning and my eyes won't closed. Argh, holiday season makes my sleep time is currently on and off again. Padahal gue harusnya ngebiasain tidur cepet semenjak KEBIJAKAN PEMERINTAH YANG MENYATAKAN MULAI 2 JANUARI 2008, JAM MASUK SEKOLAH DIPERCEPAT MENJADI 06.30.








FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*K!
What kind of sick rule is that??? Berdasarkan penelitian para ahli, justru harusnya murid-murid di Indonesia masuk pukul 08.30, supaya mengoptimalkan waktu tidur dan jadi otaknya bisa menyerap pelajaran dengan baik!
(noh pak poji bowo, dengerin apa kata pak propesor)
Semoga di Surabaya kebijakan itu belom ada ya, amin *cross finger*

You know what I did just notice today? My hair is longer! YEAY ME!



Ah, and everybody's asked for a farewell party.
Gatau apa gue ga punya uang.

Listening to: Noisy sound from my air conditioner
Mood: IN LOVE LOVE LOVE

3 comments:

  1. wew ada desaaak hahaha. wah jajan mau buat party -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha itu pacarku loooooooh,
    hoek party apaan -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaah udah mau pindah rumah ya ra? aku jg baru pindah rumah ra, cuman tetep bekasi sih hehe, goodluck ya ra!

    ReplyDelete