21 December 2008

You are definitely the one, G!

Double post? What the heck.
Sorry, but I just can hold myself to not post about him!

I just watching videos at youtube.com, and accidentally found him. Well, I've known about him before, I heard his cover of Coldplay, Jason Mraz, etc. But I just found out that he wrote a song too, a lot. And this is one of the sweetest song I've ever heard.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
GABE BONDOC!



Lyrics:
The way you laugh with your mouth closed
The way you smile so your eyes glow
It's in the way you look at me to help me see
.. just who I am inside

The way my heart doesnt listen
and so it just keeps wishing..
wishing you were close to me so that its beat was
.. synchronized with yours

You're the one, you're the one for me.. sugar.

You're my hero and my best friend
and girl I swear that you're a Godsend
Lovely as a ray of sun.. the very first one
.. just as the day begins

So I got a round trip ticket
but i dont wanna take it.
I only wanna take half
.. and give the other half to somebody who wont waste it.

mmhm.

You're the one, you're the one for me..

Your hand and mine fit perfectly fine
.. and sway below our waists at the perfect height

Faithful and true
to Him and to you..
I will stay forever this way because..

You're the one, you're the one for me.


http://www.youtube.com/user/gabebondoc
http://www.myspace.com/imgabe

plus, he's super duper cute! :p

2 comments:

  1. AH! ya ampun. cowok ini! bener2 jago lagu2nya. gw selalu check out video dia klo baru keluar... gahhh. apa lagi klo dia nyanyi sambil maen gitar dgn chord2 jazzy-nya itu. dia superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knooooooooooow, he's such a hottie! and he's asian, so it makes him cuter than ever! Suaranya itu loh, nggak nahan. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete