11 September 2013

Irie

In your 20s, you must've been or soon to be facing the situation when you had to decide something big. It’s either about your own life, your own happiness, your future, and sometimes, it can be about other people’s life and happiness and future also. And that’s when everything gets tricky.

At this age, you're no longer can think about you and your happiness only. You're not allowed to be that douchebag anymore. I'm not saying that you should put other people’s happiness before yours, but you're mature enough to clearly think about the risk, the impact of your decision. Choose wisely, even for the littlest thing.

And never tire yourself with the question, “is it worth it?”; because sometimes that short simple question could really answer anything you’ve been questioning about. 
Happiness is everywhere. You just need to look a little closer to find it.

--

Just decided to put what-I-thought-would-be-the-source-of-my-joy on hold because I knew, if I choose the other way, people would get hurt and that’s not nice. I believe happiness is everywhere. I might not get my bundle of joy from this one but I know another something great is waiting on the other corner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment