“You are terrifying and strange and beautiful. Something not everyone knows how to love.”Yes, yes you are.
— Warsan Shire
You are terrifying. Your capability of crushing me into these tiny pieces of mess are terrifying. I'm scared of you. I'm scared that you will hurt me in places you already scarred before.
You are strange. Your sensitivity makes you the most insensitive creature I have ever known. Your constant changing of personality always makes me wonder whether you are a Jekyll or a Hyde. You are peculiar.
And yet, you are beautiful. Not everyone see this part of you, but you are; very. You are a delicate catastrophe; like tsunami in a garden which makes the ocean full of orchids. You mesmerized me.
I knew how to love you.
But maybe I didn't know how to love you enough.
beautiful? hmh
ReplyDeletehahahah, not everyone sees the beauty on someone i think ;p
ReplyDelete