19 March 2011

Here we go again.

Here's 10 facts that even my close friend doesn't seem to notice:
1. I don't like coke. I hate it. I think the taste is too strong. It doesn't go with any food and it hurts you to drink it on a hot sunny day. People must be looking weird at me now but I stand by my choice. Milk is the best thing ever.

2. When I said anything about marriage and kids, I'm not kidding. Not a bit. I have this huge marital obsession to marry someone at young age, and having endless number of kids. Hehehe. I even asked my Mom to set me up with her friends' kid. That I'm kidding.

3. I can't live without sweets. Literally. Mom always warn me about Diabetes since my Dad used to have it, but I don't care. When I don't or can't have it, I literally cry (true story). So, if someday you see me being a bitch about everything, just give me candies or chocolates or anything with high sugar level, then I promise you, I will be the nicest person around (until I run out the sweets and the cycle goes on again ;-))

4. Continuing from number 3, I get cranky if I don't have my morning milk. Like, totally. It's been 2 weeks since my house ran out of it and believe me, I'm having the worst morning everyday and still counting.. ;-(

5. Never shared an iPod with me because I rarely finished a song, unless it's on repeat. I always changed it in the last 30 secs, don't know why. That's the reason why my iTunes Most Played it's only 89 plays.

6. I love fancy stuffs. Designers clothes, shoes (I'd totally kill for this one), bags, fancy restaurant. But people around me doesn't seem to share the same thought :-/ And I'm having this lack of confidence that keeps telling me I'm not perfectly fit for those stuffs. I'm starting to believe it.

7. I'm a total perfectionist. So, please, if you see me getting frustrated about my assignments and you said "It's okay, I feel you".. No you don't. I hate to see a SINGLE flaw on my report. I curse myself for having a slight typo. I could rewrite everything on my notebook kalo tiba-tiba kecoret dikit atau ada bekas tipe-ex (I HATE THIS THING SRSLY). It's neurotic, crazy, you called it. I know. But I just can't help it.

ps. I don't get why people doesn't seem to notice this side of me. Just yesterday, Desak (one of me closest, closest, closest friend ever) saw me working on my report, all stressed and serious, and she asked "Kenapa sih mesti bagus-bagus banget? Why don't you leave it that way?" AND I GOT TOTALLY FREAK OUT. How dare she ask WHY.

8. I have an alter-ego named Anjani. She's basically the funny one, the laid-back one.. the EXACT opposite of me. So, friends in college, you've been talking to her all this year.

9. I'm very shy, very low of self-worth. Believe me or not. I couldn't even talk to a stranger without having this shaky lips. I can't present myself in front of the class without sweating so much. I can't confront my Mom eventho she wrong me. None of my friends would believe this tho, but it's true.



10. I love this band from Jogja called Answer Sheet! Mungkin kalo alasan kenapa gue suka mereka karena mereka unique using ukulele as the main instrument, basi banget ah. The reason that got me instantly hooked is the lyrics of their songs, especially a song titled "A Love Beach, Sadranan" yang selalu bikin gue kepengen beli tiket kereta ke Jogja ;-) And make sure you don't miss their first track from the EP, a song titled "The Pleasant Drink of United Ink".
ps. Please, let me win!! :-P

2 comments:

  1. wow *speechless* what a pleasant answer,sis :) thanks a lot. Kita kabari nanti :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, thank you!! please let me know ya :p

    ReplyDelete