"Everything depends on how you wanted your day to be."
I always remember that words that a friend of mine always said everytime I had a bad day.
Hari ini tgl 31 Desember, 2010. Hari terakhir di tahun ini dan saya baru pulang dari praktikum di kampus. Dimana semua orang sedang siap berdandan to the max untuk menyambut tahun 2011, saya malah menanggalkan baju kuliah dan berganti dengan piyama.
A lot of my friend feel sorry for me but funny, I feel alright. Karena seperti kalimat diatas, I want this day to be good. Na ah, I want it to be great. I know it sucks, but whining about it doesn't make it any better, right? ;-)
Speaking of 2010, I feel a lot more different than last year. Started this year with an infinite number of trouble (and still going 'til now, believe me) but eventually, I'm getting used to that friend (read: obstacles ;-)).
Got into college, made new friends, stop smoking (eventho there's a 2 week period when I can't stand college then got back, but then stop again), lose couple of pounds, and finally, found the right place to fit in.
I definitely learned a lot from this year, since I've had so many ups and downs that I thought I couldn't handle. But miraculously, I'm still here, smiling (and survived :-P), and not even one thought of giving up came across my mind anymore.
And oh! Resolusi saya tahun ini tercapai, dan ini pertama kalinya saya berhasil, hahaha. My 2010 resolution was to not cut my hair and I did it, well at least until today. Don't know what 2011 might brings me ;-)
The best moment for 2010 for me was MEW performance at Soundburst. It's the first time I ever see them live and damn, Jonas. I even ran out of words, lol. And the series of thing that happened after the night, I'm not saying that I don't like it :-P
ps. What's yours?

Lastly, I want to thank God for giving me the most precious gift this year. My friends in college, who always have the faith in me, who always told me not to give up, the ones who never try to stop me from crying but wanted to cry together, untuk gosip-gosip harian 24/7, who made college feels like high school again. Susah bareng senang bareng ya, cantik-cantik. Semoga kita terus bareng sampe semester akhir.
And for you, who said the words above, let's leave it like this, shall we? :-)
I'm not going to say that this is my year, but it's definitely a wonderful one.
Happy new year's eve. Happy new year. May 2011 brings us good luck.
xx
HAPPY NEW YEAR NITTT!!!!
ReplyDeletenga kerasa man. nga kerasa taon baru juga, yg kerasa cuma waktu berjalan cepat. hihihi.
joe
ps: gua baru bikin blog baru. liatin, looh. latenightrambles.blogspot.com