Well, blogspot could be so gay sometimes.
I lost half of my friends links and my cbox too. It's pretty suck and I promise you I'm gonna fix that soon. In the mean time, enjoy my stories and updates. Yes, (again and again) I'm unlocking my twitter profile.
Apparently there's nothing much going on. I've skipped my daily routine for 2 days, which is reading newspapers every morning, and I already feel so left out. Nah, I'm not a TV person. I don't watch local news. So could someone tell me what is happening with the world?
And please don't tell news like Noordin M. Top went back to hell. We all knew that.
Apalagi kalo sampe ada yang cerita ini:
Feeling to read more? http://bit.ly/wfP1W
I miss home. I miss Jakarta. I miss Surabaya, too.
I miss singing. I miss writing songs. I miss Anindita Ajeng.
I keep missing everything and that makes me missing more.
Bingung? Gue juga.
Dan membicarakan film bersama Adit membuat gue kangen menonton film beserta kegilaan-kegilaannya. Jaman di Jakarta dulu, jangan heran kalo ngeliat gue keliaran sendirian di bioskop. Atau nggak sengaja ngeliat gue pake seragam di depan Ratu Plaza lagi nunggu bis sambil nenteng kresek item hasil hunting DVD seharian.
Dang, I surely miss my old life.
And all the people behind it.
:(
PS. A good friend of mine making a 'Kartu Lebaran' project. Please, click here for more info. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment