28 September 2009

REUNITE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The cast of Friends is reuniting to bring the hit TV show to the big screen, according to actor James Michael Tyler.

Tyler - who played coffee shop worker Gunther in the show - has confirmed the actors are in negotiations to star in a film adaption, set to hit theatres in summer 2011.

He tells Britain's News of the World newspaper, "Friends: The Movie is definitely on. I still keep in touch with a lot of the cast and they say that they are really keen. I am definitely on board to do the film.

"I really loved my time on the show and I am looking forward to meeting up with the old gang again. I just hope we can do justice to the show in a film."


Hello, Central Perk. It's nice to see you again.

4 comments:

  1. anjrriit, beneran? bakal ada filmnya? wahh, gw harus cek di google nih.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, you serious???? My favorite TV show ever! Did you cry when you watched the last episode, I cried a river! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @benthewriter
    YES!!! how cool is that??

    @cassey
    abso-fucking-lutely cass oh my god. I cried at the scene when Chandler proposed aaaaaaaaa can't wait!!!

    @joe
    yes yes oh god Jo! wish 2011 come faster!

    ReplyDelete