omg janittttt it's so shorrrrrtttt. i want to comment but please dont veil your face :p
It's cool modern rock and I extremely love it!!!!!! But it's better if I can see your face :):):)
yah gak keliatan banget deh nit tapi sayang rambut lo kan udah panjang gue pengen panjang aja susaaaaaaaah
wah rambutnya jadi pendek banget ya? :3
^CabeI knooowww! hehe, I took gazillion pict before without unveiling my face but it turns out to be awful, Be. maybe some other time :P^NeyTeehee thanks baby! Okay, I'll post 'my face' soon! :)^YodiaHahaha makanya nih gue nggak bersyukur ya malah dipotong -,-^NidieIyaa nih Nid, pengen coba coba hihi
mana wajahmu, sayang? if i draw a smiley face on top of that, it wouldn't do the justice. i wanna see another pic!joe
teehee oke Joe, soon!
yaampun jaan aku baru liat! ahaaaa why you decided to cut your hair anyway? keren deh jan (y) tp mukamu ga keliatan hahaha
@Anyagapapa bby, pengen aja! hehehe habis surabaya is so damn hot dan geraaah.. errr. thanks anyway <3 iyaa nanti aku post yg keliatan muka yah! hehehe
omg janittttt it's so shorrrrrtttt. i want to comment but please dont veil your face :p
ReplyDeleteIt's cool modern rock and I extremely love it!!!!!! But it's better if I can see your face :):):)
ReplyDeleteyah gak keliatan banget deh nit tapi sayang rambut lo kan udah panjang gue pengen panjang aja susaaaaaaaah
ReplyDeletewah rambutnya jadi pendek banget ya? :3
ReplyDelete^Cabe
ReplyDeleteI knooowww! hehe, I took gazillion pict before without unveiling my face but it turns out to be awful, Be. maybe some other time :P
^Ney
Teehee thanks baby! Okay, I'll post 'my face' soon! :)
^Yodia
Hahaha makanya nih gue nggak bersyukur ya malah dipotong -,-
^Nidie
Iyaa nih Nid, pengen coba coba hihi
mana wajahmu, sayang? if i draw a smiley face on top of that, it wouldn't do the justice. i wanna see another pic!
ReplyDeletejoe
teehee oke Joe, soon!
ReplyDeleteyaampun jaan aku baru liat! ahaaaa why you decided to cut your hair anyway? keren deh jan (y) tp mukamu ga keliatan hahaha
ReplyDelete@Anya
ReplyDeletegapapa bby, pengen aja! hehehe habis surabaya is so damn hot dan geraaah.. errr. thanks anyway <3 iyaa nanti aku post yg keliatan muka yah! hehehe