12 December 2008

Rawwwwrks!

Hello.
Yeap, I've change my header. Big thanks to Aci, for the coolest pixel, hihi mwackz.
Btw, tsap people?

Oh iya, belom cerita tentang ulangan blok 3 a.k.a ulangan blok terakhir gue di SMAN 71...
ALHAMDULILLAH YA ALLAH, HAHAHAHA. Akhirnya, gue pergi dari sekolah ituuu. I'm free! (No offense buat yang lain ya). Gue mengalami kemajuan sangat pesat. Kenapa? Ul blok 2 gue parah separah-parahnya ulangan karena gue remed semua, iya, SEMUA PELAJARAN. Ckck, daaaaaan Ulangan blok kali ini gue kayak cuma remed 3 gitu, ihik ihik. Seneng deh akyuwh.

Okay, quick. 10 Random things that pops on my head right now;
1. I really wanna go to the bookstore right now and buy a looooooooot of books!
2. I miss my Rama Putra
3. I've watch Twilight for the third times this week.
4. Can't wait for 2009!!!!!!!
5. Tomorrow is my last day of exam. Wihiy, holiday here I come ;)
6. Lagi kepikiran Mack'G, HAHAHAHA
7. Being prepare for Photo Rally on monday
8. Gue jadi rajin baca kaskus -_-
9. Want a Blueberry cheesecake so much
10. Le Tigre means The Tiger in french.


Listening to: Bye Bye - Mariah Carey
Mood: Swingin'

No comments:

Post a Comment