I just got home from Gramedia Bookstore with my mom. Wihiy, finally, new books!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bought several books;
The Time Traveller's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

Maryamah Karpov - Andrea Hirata

Pas mau ngambil lagi buku ke-4, nyokap udah langsung cepet-cepet ngajak pulang, huhu. Sebel.
Padahal mau beli ini dan ini dan iniiiiiiiiiiii.
The Book of Lost Things - John Connolly

Honeymoon with My Brother - Franz Wisner

I bought several books;
The Time Traveller's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
Maryamah Karpov - Andrea Hirata
Pas mau ngambil lagi buku ke-4, nyokap udah langsung cepet-cepet ngajak pulang, huhu. Sebel.
Padahal mau beli ini dan ini dan iniiiiiiiiiiii.
The Book of Lost Things - John Connolly
Honeymoon with My Brother - Franz Wisner
POKOKNYA GUE MAU LAGI, LAGI DAN LAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
Btw, check out this cool site if you do have interest in books.
http://covers.fwis.com/
Listening to: Love is a Losing Game - Amy Winehouse
Mood: Ecstatic
Mood: Ecstatic
No comments:
Post a Comment