Listening to: Realize - Colbie Caillat
Current Mood: Fuck
It's 4 AM in the morning and I haven't shut my eyes and go to sleep. This fucking insomnia kills me, man. Urggff. Anyway, I just have finished talking and laughing with Nieke or Nikoh (that's how me and gilang called her). She's sweet, she could make me laugh and she listen to me patiently, aww what a gorgeous lady she is, thanks Nikoh :)
This afternoon I went to medina to met Wira and Bobby!!!!!!! Aw aw, I miss them both so goddamn much! We just talk and talk, and keep talking. Huah, I miss spending time with them -_- And before that, another tys songs is down! Yippie! Well, actually is not done yet, we haven't finished finding a perfect title for it, but hey, at least the song will be recorded soon. Just wait you guyssssssss, I'm so eager about it, hihi.
I definitely can't wait for October 17th! I'm going to SOULNATION FESTIVAL everybody! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I already bought ticket for the friday show, there'll be Saykoji, Jamie Aditya Graham, Soulvibe, RAN, and AKON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weweweeeeewwwwwwww, cool isn't? Hahaha, who's coming too btw? Buzz me please, :3
And you know what, I'm playing for Viwawa right now! Hell yeah, I'm so cool, hahahaha. Got nothing to do with my life, so I wanna spice it up a little bit (by playing Viwawa nit? yeah, you're spicy).
I'm just playing for Sushido, because I didn't know how to play the rest of the games, -_- Besides, I'm a sushi lovers right, hehe :p
Well, talk to you later, fellas. Gtg to sleep, see you around.
J

No comments:
Post a Comment