Listening To: Online - Saykoji
Current Mood: CRYING OUT LOUD
Another blue saturday night.
Bajingan, harusnya gue sekarang lagi bersenang-senang di PIM sama temen-temen gue. Semuanya tuh gara-gara Lo, anjing. Kalau bukan karena lo, gue nggak mungkin sekarang duduk berjam-jam di depan layar komputer, nangisin pm temen-temen gue yang lagi seneng-seneng. What an ass.
And yes, I did feel those pain again this afternoon. Shit, it was the big one. I cried, so hard, I tried to call people but none of them were answering............... While I was crying, Shetwo texted me. Guess what he said?
"Come here, I'll give yaa a big huggy"
Anjrit, makin nangis aja gue. He knows what I'm really needed right now, what a good friends he is. I really wanna be besides him right now, someone take me there please. I already miss him so damn much. Don't take him away from me please.............. :'(
So, I'm just wasting my time by playing Viwawa (what else) with Abi and Yp. And you know, I learned another game, it's called Big 2.5. This game refers to Poker, and I won 2-3 times. Beginners luck :p
Hmmm, guess I don't have anything to tell you guys anymore. Haha, so see you soon.
J
No comments:
Post a Comment