Even though I’m not spider man or superman
I’ll be the one who guide you
Night and day and trust me
I dont need no spider web or laser eyes
Cause you’re giving me the strength to say
Share your life and be my wife
4. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon and Garfunkel
When youre weary, feeling small,
When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all;
Im on your side. when times get rough
And friends just cant be found,
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.
3. If You're Not The One (acoustic version) - Daniel Bedingfield
If you're not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call?
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all?
2. How to Save a Life (acoustic version) - The Fray
Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life
1. Gravity (Live) - Sarah Bareilles
Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long.
No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone.
You hold me without touch.
You keep me without chains.
I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your rain.
Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.
But you're on to me and all over me.
You loved me 'cause I'm fragile.
When I thought that I was strong.
But you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is gone.
I live here on my knees as I try to make you see that you're everything I think I need here on
The ground.
But you're neither friend nor foe though I can't seem to let you go.
The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down
Keepin' me down yeah yeah yeah yeah
you're on to me on to me and all over
Something always brings me back to you
it never takes too long
It never takes too long.
No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone.
You hold me without touch.
You keep me without chains.
I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your rain.
Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.
But you're on to me and all over me.
You loved me 'cause I'm fragile.
When I thought that I was strong.
But you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is gone.
I live here on my knees as I try to make you see that you're everything I think I need here on
The ground.
But you're neither friend nor foe though I can't seem to let you go.
The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down
Keepin' me down yeah yeah yeah yeah
you're on to me on to me and all over
Something always brings me back to you
it never takes too long
huaaa dalem
ReplyDeleteyang mana fab?
ReplyDeleteif you're not the one
ReplyDeleteBANGET PARAAAAAAAAAAAH
ReplyDelete