08 August 2008

First Love

"Nothing's as big as your first love..................."
- tagline from Little Manhattan

If only I could turn back time, I wanna change the whole me. So I won't grown up as a jerks like what I am now.
I won't smoke, I won't drink, and I won't fall in love for the first time with a complete stranger.
I don't know who's my first love is. All I remember he were my kindergarten friends. And then we got separated, until this second.
I mean, we were just a kid. It's not a big deal, right?
But why this whole firstlovething now really kick me in the butt?

And because of that, lately I keep saying over and over again on my head
"I wish........................ (blank) is my first love, instead of him."


(Maaf, lagi engga bisa mikir bahasa inggris, jadi berantakan dan ga jelas postnya)



No comments:

Post a Comment