26 October 2015

Bene

Hai, kamu.
I know, I know. By now you're probably bored reading all of those letters and writings I sent out to you, ya? Hehe. I'm sorry but I can't help it. Remember that this is part of the deal of being in a relationship with me, okay; I'm going to write to and/or about you, a lot.

-

It's been somewhere around 3 months since we're together (iya nggak sih... iya kan ya?) and if I'm being honest, to this day, I still have some difficulty to get a grip of the fact that I am dating you. Why is it so hard to believe, you asked?

Because I rarely got *this* lucky in life.

We don't need grand gestures,
or
strings of love words,
or even
acknowledgement from other people,
to know that what we have right now is real; as real as it can be.

It's how you make me feel that matters, even at times when you're nowhere near.

You make me feel like I matter every time you shared something about your life; may it be about work, family, or your friends.
You make me feel alive every time you pressed your lips hard into mine, with no intention of letting it go.
You make me feel like a person every time you listened to me; to my laughs, to my cries, to my insecurities, to my rants, to my stories.
By loving and being loved by you, you make me feel like I may have finally hit the jackpot.

It's hasn't been a smooth ride for us (yes you ARE frustrating, but let's save that for later), but you always makes me feel like we're going to be okay.
And for the first time in my life,

I believe that it is going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment