To: Husband.
Hi, sayang.
I know I call everybody by “sayang”, it’s a bad habit that I hope I'm over with by the time I met you, but trust me the only one that mean something to me is when I call you. And only you.
I want you to believe that when I agree to marry you, I am committed to give everything I have, physically and mentally, to you; to make you happy, to make our lifetime relationship work. One thing that I know I’m very much good at, and I’m saying this with so much confidence, is giving love. I will shower you with so much attention (but not in a creepy way though), affection, kisses, hugs, sex, adventures, delicious food, wonderful words, beautiful sounds while at the same time letting you free, to let you still be yourself. I’m ready to bear your children at any time, at any cost. Do not worry that I will love you less, because I have a heart big enough to keep you and our little family warm inside.
There’s a saying that goes like this: “before making others happy, we need to make ourselves happy first.” Maybe that’s why I'm not really looking forward to meet you at the time being, because, sayang, I’m not happy right now. I want to be happy and better first, and believe me I am trying, for myself and for you.
Because a guy as great as you do not deserve this sad, miserable version of me.
So, will you wait?
No comments:
Post a Comment