The moment when I woke up and find your eyes gaze into mine. You smiled, I smiled, and then I went back to sleep, leaving you alone with your thoughts while your eyes still perfectly set to mine.
The moment when I woke up and find that you have land your lips to mine. You smiled, I smiled, you whispered "I love you" for numerous times, while I just lay there, stunned by the beauty of our kiss.
The moment when I woke up and find you sleeping so safe and soundly while your head buried deep into my neck. You breathe heavily, I smiled, and my arms pulled you a little bit closer than you already are.
I'm such a fool for you. And will always be.
"Tender is the night lying by your side.." –Blur
you know I'm sucha fool for youuu
ReplyDeletefor me? I know. :*
DeleteJanit I'm really sorry that I use this comment box to promote my new website. Would you please check it out? It's http://www.mystylingideas.com :--) and help me like it on fb? Thankyou in advance!
ReplyDeleteAnd anyway, this post. Makes me miss my boyfriend :'(
hallo kak Janit :) *so kenal bgt maafkan*
ReplyDeleteFirst of all aku tau blog kakak dr ask.fm wehehehe dan nyampe lah di post ini..
Daaaan i really love this post, karena aku kira selama ini yg aku baca di novel itu cuma khayalan penulis atau gimana... eh ternyata beneran ada kenyataan..
thats all kak, i'm sorry kalau aku comment gini kakak jd keinget yang lalu-lalu.
God bless you, Kak Janit.
halo Yanne (did I say your name right?), salam kenal ya! First of all, thank you for even reading. Aku ngga percaya kalo ada yang beneran bakal baca haha, gotta thank Hanna for that.
DeleteI myself still couldn't believe that those thing ever happened. Life could surprise us sometimes, I guess :) and noooo, please don't apologize. Tulisan ini emang ditulis untuk terus mengingatkan aku that I was once loved by someone. And that what keeps me going; to keep believing in love. Besides, wonderful moments are meant to be remembered, right?
Sekali lagi, terima kasih ya. God bless you too!
WHOAA DIBALES... aku kira gaakan dibales..
ReplyDeleteiya bener kok aku Yanne, salam kenal juga ya kak! Ah its my pleasure kak...
and i believe someday you will get this happiness *or whatever you called it* again kak, even more i believe..
dan terima kasih juga kak sudah membalas comment-ku and i want to say that you give me an inspiration to start writing hehe
Pasti dong dibales! (ketauan blognya gada yang baca soalnya, hahaha)
DeleteAmin ya, amiiin. Aw that's a HUGE compliment, thank you :') Aku tunggu ya tulisan-tulisan kamu, Yanne. Selamat menulis x