恋の予感 (Koi No Yokan, Japanese): The sense upon first meeting a person that the two of you are going to fall into love.
There's always something that tingles every time I stumbled upon the thought of our first kiss.
In that particular corner of your room we stood so close, exchanging breath, pressing our chest and our lips against each other. I'm pretty sure time stopped at those exact moment. There was no sound, only this comforting silence.
It was nothing but the realization of lust and curiosity, our kiss. It wasn't love, but I remember it was lovely. We smiled and laughed a lot with our lips still intact. Although the wind was incredibly chilly that afternoon, the heat of our body arose and left us with a warm sensation creeping our blood towards each of our hearts. It wasn't love but it was lovely.
My heart still goes humdrum and my lips making this crescent-shaped smile as I try to put the memories into words above.
I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment