19 July 2012
Ada yang bilang, nikmatilah lara untuk sementara.
You know how they want you to believe in something, well, I believe in us. As always.
Although you break me into pieces every time without even realizing it, you're the only thing that put me back together as a whole again.
I miss you. I miss our lazy Sunday (or basically any day when we're together physically) routines. I miss crawling into you then laughed uncontrollably for the past, for the stupid mistakes we both made. I miss our little argument that couldn't even last for an hour (yes honey, I always count). I miss those frown face of yours every time I'm about to board the train that took me back home. I miss our breakfast/lunch/dinner date that somehow always happened as one since we both too lazy to leave the bed. I miss your half-awake/half-drunk "i love you" talk. I miss waking up and find myself spooned by your arms. I miss the heat of your body and the heartbeat of yours whenever we hug for the first time after being separated. I don't even want to know how long has it been since the last time our nose met, I just miss you so terribly.
Sometimes I think the not-so-far-away distance kills us more than those thousand number of miles. You know, since we could easily see each other, and yet we don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment