08 June 2012

A series of le bf's drunk texts

03:49 AM
I said it when i'm drunk. So it means i say it honestly. You're the best girl i've found in my life. You could understand me better than any other girls in the plens. I love you Janitra Ayu Dewanti. You're the best. Please stay with me forever my love? I love you. Really love you. From the bottom of my heart.

03:50 AM
*planet

04:02 AM
I love you. I love you. I refused alot of girls tonight. Even for hug. Few girls tried to kissed me but i refused it. Because of you. I always remember you

04:02 AM
Janitra.......................

04:02 AM
I love you

04:02 AM
I miss you

04:02 AM
I heary t you

I halla hate drunk le bf but this is actually pretty funny with the typo and grammatical error everywhere. Waking up to this series of text is definitely the highlight of my-oh-my hectic week! Thanks, baby :-*

And hours later...

11:11 AM
Wow, I sent so many text to you

No comments:

Post a Comment