29 July 2011

Valerie just stop going to the rehab.

All I can say is, the world agrees with me. We are devastated by Amy’s death.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Hedi Slimane)

Why do I love Amy?

People said her eyes are the most terrifying thing about her. For me, her eyes beam a sadness and tiredness that you people don’t see. I love how her lyrics were always personal, but she’s not afraid to share it with the world. Like she always said, she always keep a bottle near because she’s alone, not desperate like what people used to accuse her. No white people could sing a better soul/blues than her. Amy’s voice could mesmerize, turn your world upside down once you listen to the whole Frank album. She was the sweetest daughter a dad could ask for; you can see it clearly how her Dad, Mitch, loved her so much despite of Amy’s addictions. She teaches me that it’s okay to fall in love with a wrong guy, as long that makes you happy. That it’s okay to be alone. That it’s okay to be sad as long as you know when to get up again.

As a tribute to her, I’m changing my blog back to black. Rest in Peace, Amy. You will be forever missed.

2 comments:

  1. Such a waste of great talent :'( but I hope she'll be happier up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? :__( Amen to that, sister.

    ReplyDelete