LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: janitra
Birth Date: 13 july 1992
Current Location: surabaya, indonesia
Hair Color: black
Righty/Lefty: right
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: future
Your dream of the perfect date: stay in bed all day.
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: let's download stuff
Your best physical feature: hair
Your bed time: random. mostly at dawn
Your most missed memory: DAD
LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: mc donald's
Single or Group Dates: single date
Adidas or Nike: adidas. i love the star wars t-shirt!
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: coffee
LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: used to
Cuss: everytime. I even afraid that it'd become a habit
Take showers: 1 time a day HAHAH
Have a crush: right now? kinda
Like school: I like the idea, but no.
Believe in yourself: not so
Believe what goes around comes around: karma rules, bitch
Believe everything happens for a reason: yes
Think you’re a health freak: kinda
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: yes
Been on stage: yes
Eaten sushi: yes
Been hurt: yes
Dyed your hair: no
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: yes
Kissed the same sex: yes
Got beaten up: yes
Changed who you were to fit in: sadly yes.
LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: under 25
Number of kids you’re planning on having: 2
LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: green
Fat or fit: FAT FAT FAT
Looks or personality: personality
Fun or serious: serious, since I'm the fun one ;)
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: writing this
1 HOUR AGO: downloading things
1 WEEK AGO: sleeping
1 YEAR AGO: probably crying in the corner of my bedroom, thinking highschool sucked.
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I feel: tired
I hate: orang sok cantik
I hide: my true self
LAYER 12: FAVORITES.
Band: oasis, passion pit
Color: black, white
Food: indonesian, italian
LAYER 13: RANDOM.
How long have you known your best friend?: around 10 years
When’s the last time you kissed someone?: months ago.........................
What’s your middle name?: ayu
What are you excited for?: holiday
Do you have any saved texts on your phone?: used to, but I delete them all
What’s something random about you?: I hold grudges easily
mandi sekali sehari bukan karena alasan ngirit air kan? hahaha
ReplyDelete