21 August 2010

Mom, just in case if you read this, I NEED $$$$$$$$$$

I seriously have so many things to tell but I don't know where to start.
So yeah I changed my blog header, again. It's my (well, I think it's everybody's) favorite quote from Toy Story. I'm not a big fan of the movie in general, but I know I'm in love with Buzz Lightyear.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
awesome.

College starts in less than 10 days and I'M SO NOT READY. I've been playing an anti-social character for the past months. The idea of hanging out with 100+ unknown people at one place scare the shiz out of me.
Is there a phobia for stranger? Because I think I have one.

And dear self, please stop with the excessive cursing.

I'll update more things tonight probably. Anyone who read this, have a nice Saturday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment