22 July 2010

16:16


I know I'm not in the state to explain things right now, so I'm just going to say this:
I'm fucked up. Big time.

People think I'm okay, but I'm not. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not, and never will be.
I'm torn between 2 choices, whether I should give you another chance or just move on and leave things like this-- undone.
I'm angry, for sure. That's normal, right? Heck, you dumped me. A day after my birthday. After all that we've been through, I think I have the rights to rip your head off and yelled at your face and give you the finger many time.
But you know I wouldn't do that.

The only thing that pissed me off is that you're giving up. You just stop trying. To be truth, I really, REALLY want to make this relationship works. There, I said it.

Do you know how many people were cursing at me for getting back to you, again? Do you know how hurt it was to listen to people talking bad things about you without having any power to defense myself nor you?
Do you?

I love you. But I just can't stand to talk to you anymore.
So congratulations. You finally made your win against me this time.

PS. It's not my fault, or you, or us. Life is indeed unpredictable.
PS2. I could have just put a smile emoticon on this post but I'm afraid it'd looks too sarcastic, so I better leave it like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment