24 June 2010

If you think I'm doing really good, then you don't know me really well.

D: Nonton Hellogoodbye gak
J: Gatau, jadwal kuliah blm keluar
J: Wkwkwkw asik ye kuliah skrg
D: Ahahahah, padahal kyny br kmrn lo ngmg "jadwal kelas 3 sd blm ada"

That was a piece from last night conversation with Disa, a good friend, eh scratch that, a family that I've been known for 10 years.

Time flies too fast, that's for sure.
College will start soon and I still sit here, remain wavering. Wavering about this decision. Decision to stay here.
I was a straight-A's student for 2 years in a row not for no reason. Used to think that it could be the ticket for me to confront my Mom to move me someplace else, but it ain't happening. When she told me (more like shoveling her decision down to my throat) to go to college here, I didn't even try to fight. Or maybe I simply got no guts to fight. Fight for the dream that I've been wanting since junior high school.

English Literature. UGM. Yogyakarta.

Sigh. Even my heart still feel a little bit torn up everytime I heard the name.
I just don't want to spend the rest of my life, thinking about "what if"..

"Gak ada mimpi yang impossible, yang nggak kesampean, yang ada hanya mimpi yang tertunda. Mungkin jalan kamu ke Jogja masih ketunda, but you still got years and years to reach it."

4 comments: