06 April 2010

Doesn't mean everything that you read is true.

FIRST REAL BEST FRIEND: Dennisa Tonbeng
FIRST REAL LOVE: Haha, around 6? :P
FIRST CELL PHONE: Nokia
FIRST PET: never ;_;
FIRST BIG TRIP: Singapore
FIRST REAL JOB: Mom's personal secretary
FIRST FACEBOOK FRIEND: Err, Mutia Rahayu or Annisa Melda prolly? (since they're the ones who pushed me to make it)

EVERYONE HAS THEIR LASTS:

LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED: My little sister

LAST CAR RIDE: to the hospital this afternoon.
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED: Cast Away
LAST FOOD YOU ATE: fried rice
LAST ITEM BOUGHT: Copeland's concert ticket
LAST SHIRT WORN: something with Korean text on it
LAST PHONE CALL: Philo
LAST TIME AT THE MALL: CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER.
LAST TIME YOU WERE EXCITED FOR SOMETHING: can't remember.
LAST PERSON YOU SAW: mommy
LAST THING YOU DRANK: es sarang burung
LAST TIME YOU WERE REALLY HONESTLY HAPPY: when i finally bought THE ticket.

A P P E A R E N C E
[ ] I am shorter than 5”4
[x] I tan easily
[ ]I wish my hair was a different color.
[] have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
[] I’ve had braces.
[x] I wear glasses sometimes
[x] I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
[] I have more than 2 piercings.
[ ] I have piercings in places besides my ears.


E M B A R R A S S M E N T
[] I’ve slipped out an “lol” in a spoken conversation.
[x] Disney movies still make me cry.
[x] I’ve peed from laughing
[x] I’ve snorted while laughing.
[x] I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
[x] I’ve glued my hand to something.
[x] I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
[ ] I’ve had my pants rip in public.

H E A L T H
[ ] I’ve gotten stitches.
[ ] I’ve broken a bone.
[ ] I’ve had my tonsils removed.
[x] I’ve sat in a doctors office with a friend.
[x] I’ve had chicken pox.

T R A V E L I N G

[x] I’ve been on a plane.
[ ] I’ve been to Canada.
[ ] I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
[ ] I’ve been to Japan.
[ ] I’ve celebrated Mardi Gras.


E X P E R I E N C E S
[x] I’ve gotten lost in my city.
[x] I’ve seen a shooting star.
[x] I’ve wished on a shooting star.
[ ] I’ve seen a meteor shower.
[x] I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
[x] I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator
[ ] I’ve been to a casino.
[] I’ve been skydiving.
[] I’ve gone skinny dipping.
[] I’ve crashed a car
[ ] I’ve been skiing.
[x] I’ve been in a play.
[ ] I’ve caught a snowflake or snow on my tongue.
[] I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
[x] I’ve played a prank on someone.
[x] I’ve ridden in a taxi.
[] I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[x] I’ve eaten Sushi.
[] I’ve been snowboarding.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
[x] I’m single.
[] I’m in a relationship.
[] I’m engaged.
[] I’m married.
[x] I like somebody
[x] I miss someone right now.
[x] I’ve been cheated on.
[] I’ve gotten divorced.
[x] I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
[x] I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t
[x] I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did

S E X U A L I T Y
[ ] I’ve had a crush on a teacher.
[x] I am a cuddler.
[x] I’ve hugged a stranger.
[ ] I’ve kissed a stranger.

H O N E S T Y / C R I M E
[x] I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
[x] I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
[x] I’ve cheated while playing a game.
[] I’ve run a red light.
[] I’ve been suspended from school.
[x] I’ve witnessed a crime.
[x] I’ve been in a fist fight.
[] I’ve been arrested.



R A N D O M
[] I’ve stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant.
[x] I open up to others easily.
[x] I watch the news.
[x] I don’t kill bugs.
[x] I curse regularly.
[x] I sing in the shower.
[x] I am a morning person.
[] I paid for my cell phone ring tone
[] I am a sports fanatic
[x] I bake well.
[] My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, red, blue, black, purple or orange.
[x] I would wear pajamas to school.
[] I like Martha Stewart.
[] I know how to shoot a gun.
[x] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[x] I laugh at my own jokes.
[] I eat fast food Daily.
[] I’ve not turned anything in and still got an A in a certain class.
[ ] I can’t sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[ ] I am really ticklish.
[x] I like white chocolate.
[x] I play video games
[x] I’m good at remembering faces. (actually, the opposite…)
[x] I’m good at remembering names.
[x] I’m good at remembering dates.
[x] I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
[x] My answers were totally honest

A
• Are you available?: yes
What is your age?: 17
• What annoys you?: mom.

B
• Do you know anyone named Billy?: yes
When is your birthday?: July 13
• What is your middle name? Ayu

C
• What’s your favorite candy?: lollipop
Do you have a crush? Yes
• When was the last time you cried? 12 hours ago.

D
• Do you daydream?: abso-fucking-lutely.
• What’s your favorite kind of dog? golden retriever.
What day of the week is it?: tuesday

E
• How do you like your eggs?: sunny side up
• Have you ever been in the emergency room?: Yes.
• Ever pet an elephant?: No.

F
• Do you use fly swatters? yes
• Have you ever used a foghorn?: No.
• Is there a fan in your room? No.

G
• Do you chew gum?: Yes.
• Do you like gummy candies?: Yes
• Do you like gory movies?: YES

H
• How are you?: Damn fine.
• What’s your height?: 167 cm
• What color is your hair?: Black.

I
• Whats your favorite ice cream?: caramel and nuts
• Have you ever ice skated?: yes
• Ever been in an igloo? no

J
• What’s your favorite Jelly Bean?: the red one
• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke?: yeap.
• Do you wear jewelry?: ew, no.

K
• Who do you want to kill?: I'm not yet on that stage.
• Have you ever flown a kite?: Yes.
• Do you think kangaroos are cute?: I guess.

L
• Are you laidback?: Yee.
• Lions or tigers?: TIGERS.
• Do you like black licorice?: oh hell yea

M

• Favorite movie as a kid?: Casper
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw?: No
• Favorite store at the mall?: prefer a thrift one.

N
• Do you have a nickname?: Jajan
• Whats your favorite number? 8
• Do you prefer night or day? Night.

O
• What’s your one wish?: lyk, right now? fly to Edmonds, Seattle, WA.
• Are you an only child?: No… Sadly. (exact same thoughts)
• Do you like the color orange?: Its cool.

P
• What are you most paranoid about?: being unknown.
• Piercings?: no
• Do you know anyone named Penelope?: no.

Q
• Are you quick to judge people?: pretty much yea.
• Do you like Quaker Oats?: OH YES.
• Know anyone that makes quilts?: hmm no

R
• Do you think you’re always right?: yes.
• Do you watch reality TV?: not much
• Reason to cry?: life sucks.


S
• Do you prefer sun or rain?: Rain
• Do you like snow?: never seen one.
• Whats your favorite season?: Autumn

T
• What time is it?: 18:48 pm
• What time did you wake up?: 07:01 am

U
• Can you ride a unicycle?: no
• Do you know anyone with a unibrow?: HAHA YES
How many uncles do you have?: too many to mention. and I'm being fucking serious.

V
• What’s the worst vegetable?: onion. ugh, and does chili count as veggie?
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales: no
Ever considered being vegetarian? I'm one of them.

W
• What’s your worst habit?: cursing. &drinking.
• Do you like water rides?: yes
• Ever been inside a windmill?: No.

X
• Have you ever had an x-ray?: Yes.
• Ever used a Xerox machine?: yes

Y
• Do you like the color yellow?: kinda
• Do you yell when you’re angry?: yes.

Z
• Do you believe in the zodiac?: if it's good, I'd believe.
• When was the last time you went to the zoo?: last year

WHO….?

Who is your favorite person? My sister is kinda awesome

Who has had the greatest impact on your life? P


Who is the most disturbed person in your life? MOM

Who do you dislike the most? social climber bitch, to the left.

Who was the last person to have a heart-to-heart with you? can't tell

Who is the “One that got away”? I

Who was the first person that you knew of to have a crush on you? I

Who was the last person to surprise you? No one, sadly

WHAT …?

What was your favorite childhood toy? BUZZ LIGHTYEAR

WHAT is the most expensive thing you ever bought? iPod ;_;


What is your least favorite chore? idk, um, cleaning my room?

What song reflects your current mood? idek. prefer to be song-less lately

What have you always been afraid to tell someone? that I'm a bi? HAHAHAH

What do you love most about your best friend/s? their presence.

WHERE…?

Where do want to be in five years? KOREA

Where did your parents meet? they're neighbors -_-

Where is your ideal peaceful place? my old room :(

Where is the worst place on Earth? hmm, grandma's?

WHEN…?

When did you first drink an alcoholic beverage? age 11

When was the last time you felt embarassed? THIS MORNING

When was the last time you danced? too old for that stuff

When was the last time you cried? 12 hrs ago

When was the last time you took public transportation? can't remember....

When was the last time you made a child smile? today, since I'm good with kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment