1. Your laugh. It’s hilarious and freak and kinda weird, but I’m in love since the first time I heard it.
2. Your voice is my daily vitamin. So now you’d know how to cure me if someday I feel so weak.
3. The way you don’t want me to know that you care.
4. Your goodnight text messages really made my sleep feel better, but now you kinda stop doing that :(
5. I know my stories has never been interesting to you, but I love how you try to listen until I’m done talking.
6. The way you changed me from a sarcastic bitch into an optimistic, non-smoking, peace-lover girl.
7. When we talked about growing old, you’re not scared. You don’t even think I’m weird because of my marital obsession. You stay. And you said that I’m gonna be the coolest mom ever :)
8. When we ran out things to say, I just love hearing you breathe through the phone. It’s tingling.
9. The way you never forget to text me, even on your busiest day. You always got time to tell me what you’ve been up to so it makes me less worried.
10. I love how your hug always warm me. I love how your kiss always make my heart beat 65324 times faster. I love when you played around with my hair. I love your little romantic gestures. I love you for being different.
You know I can come up with thousand of reasons, but I decided to stop here. I wish you’d read this eventhough I know you’re not gonna.
All I'm trying to say is.. gah, you know it.
melting joni
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU TOO!
Glad you like it. I thought it was all cheesy. ;)
ReplyDelete