16 November 2009

I wonder why there's no internet connection in heaven.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh, dear Dad, if you hear or even read this, I miss you.
The thought of you coming back is really stupid but I just can't help it.
I no longer commit suicide but I, somehow, still trying to be there with you in a painless way.
I'm sorry for being such an ungrateful bitch but I miss you so effing much.

This is a silly question but I'm still gonna ask you anyway.
"When will you be home?"
Because, Dad, don't you know that I still wait for you to come through that door and hug me like you used to do everytime you come home from work?

Haha. It's almost midnight and I think I lost my sanity.
Sweet dreams, Dad.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a heartful post. Just to make you feel better, if only there were an internet connection in heaven, he'd be online 24hours expecting to talk you :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. nit, hiks...

    *peluk* tenang ya nit... he's looking after you and of course, Tuhan juga ngejagain lo. those two guys are holding you, somehow invisibly...


    joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cassey
    aaaah thank you cass, that's very sweet of you :')

    @joe
    uuuh *huggsssyy* yes I know. But sometimes I feel that he's so far away..

    @nieke
    smooch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah kita senasib looh. i really miss and missed my dad too. very heartwarming words anyway :,)

    ReplyDelete