I'm so coming back to Jakarta this November.
Another meet up, anyone? :)
AND I FRIGGING CUT MY HAIR, AGAIN.
Still kinda shock waking up with almost no hair around my head :P
Short hair is just addictive, don't you think? Plus, the weather here is awfully HOT. You should try living here, it's hotter than Hawaii, I bet. And you know, I just realize I cut my hair every end of the month for the past 3 months. Hohoho.
Sorry for lack of updates, school's keeping me unbelievably busy.
But I'm always on Twitter!
X
Another meet up, anyone? :)
AND I FRIGGING CUT MY HAIR, AGAIN.
Still kinda shock waking up with almost no hair around my head :P
Short hair is just addictive, don't you think? Plus, the weather here is awfully HOT. You should try living here, it's hotter than Hawaii, I bet. And you know, I just realize I cut my hair every end of the month for the past 3 months. Hohoho.
Sorry for lack of updates, school's keeping me unbelievably busy.
But I'm always on Twitter!
X
No comments:
Post a Comment