HELLO BLOGGERVERSE!!!
Sorry for not keeping my promise about updating. How are you, anyway?
I'm good.
Better, I'm in a total awesome mood these couple days.
Why? Because it's HOLIDAY time, woo-hoo!
If you're asking about my holiday plan, I must say.. doing nothing. Yes, that's the beauty of holiday, you can do nothing. I've been so damn busy with school and stuff, and I guess 3 weeks of resting is enough to regain my stamina, to clear my mind, and hopefuly I can start my 12th grade with a better 'Me'. Although I still don't know if I pass this 11th grade or not :-/ The report card is gonna be give on Saturday. Cross your fingers for me, people. I'm a little bit anxious about this one.
And I want to congrats everyone who passed UAN 2009! Welcome to the high school world, guys. Prepare to meet your worst nightmare, hahaha *evil laugh*
Sorry for not keeping my promise about updating. How are you, anyway?
I'm good.
Better, I'm in a total awesome mood these couple days.
Why? Because it's HOLIDAY time, woo-hoo!
If you're asking about my holiday plan, I must say.. doing nothing. Yes, that's the beauty of holiday, you can do nothing. I've been so damn busy with school and stuff, and I guess 3 weeks of resting is enough to regain my stamina, to clear my mind, and hopefuly I can start my 12th grade with a better 'Me'. Although I still don't know if I pass this 11th grade or not :-/ The report card is gonna be give on Saturday. Cross your fingers for me, people. I'm a little bit anxious about this one.
And I want to congrats everyone who passed UAN 2009! Welcome to the high school world, guys. Prepare to meet your worst nightmare, hahaha *evil laugh*
(HEDI SLIMANE)
I can't believe I'm gonna be 17 in less than a month. Wow. Am I mature enough to be a 17 years old? I know, never a see a maturity by the age. But those question keep hanging around on my mind.
I used to think that mature means you could have your own life without your mom telling you what to do, you finally got an I.D, you can hang out with your friends until late, yada yada. Stupid thoughts, huh?
But now I realize, mature is about trust. Responsibility and choices. Facing a real world. And.. am I ready for that? I'm not afraid. I'm just confuse.
Am I ready to be a grown up?
I guess I will never find out the answer. Well at least, for now.
Speaking of my big day, if you think I made a birthday wishlist.. then you are so damn right. Hahaha. Mom agreed to buy me an iPod Touch (same as Nures present for his b'day last friday) as a gift. Hohoho, I really can't wait for it! But still, I'm waiting for anybody who wants to give me presents. A boyfriend would be perfect :P
And you know what I just bought last thursday?
I spent my every waking minute listening to them, hihihi. My favorite tracks is still 'Lantai Merah', continue by 'The Vow' and 'Strange is the song in our conversation'. Monkey To Millionaire is rocks!!! Four thumbs up for this album, 5 and a half stars too.
Got to go now, ppl. Tell me about your holiday plan! I would love to hear it :)
P.S. My birthday is on July 13th. Put it on your reminder, would you? Lol.
Got to go now, ppl. Tell me about your holiday plan! I would love to hear it :)
P.S. My birthday is on July 13th. Put it on your reminder, would you? Lol.
heeey..
ReplyDeletehappy sweet holiday!
hope you enjoy it!
my holiday plan is to meet YOU in Jogja hahaha
ReplyDelete@Dela
ReplyDeleteAw, thank you sweetie :) You too, k?
@Obina
Hahaha of course! See you soon, and seriously, I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!
omg!!! i want that album!!!!
ReplyDeleteUH-HUH!
ReplyDeleteOH YEAH!
iPod!
x
Monkey to Millionaire! can I borrow it? hahaha, I'd like to hear their songs and Marsha's voice, cute :D
ReplyDelete@Jo
ReplyDeleteCome to Indonesia then :P
@Nuy
I knooow, but I'm buying myself the 16GB!!! Uhuy. x
@Adit
Of course, Dit! Tapi dateng kerumah gue yaaa hahaha. Iya bener, suaranya terlalu imut malahan :)
I'm so gonna put this on my reminder dearie :)
ReplyDeletemau-nya... kapan2 klo ud punya duit buat balikkk! btw, umur 17 tuh gak ada bedanya sama umur 16 atau 18 for that matter.
ReplyDeletetake it easy, baby. nothing's gonna be a drastic change unless you made it.
joe