12 June 2009

Pop The Glock

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I miss singing on stage//
And recently broke up with Dimski, in case if you didn't know//
Sunshine the fisheye is really gone//
I didn't tweet much these days//
Mom bought a huge Tv but I never turn it on, local tv sucks! Boo!//
HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY, BIG GUY!!!//
Having short hair is kinda boring//
I live to eat//
Holiday roxxxx//
Think about trying a media-blackout for a day//
I keep forgetting people's name//
PLS SEND ME SOME EMAIL//
Obesity is my biggest fear//
What the hell is Facebook Username?//
Manohara's (or should I say, Manodrama) case was just full of bullshit//
This is so fucking unimportant, just skip it and read my other post//
Bye//

4 comments:

  1. sorry about your fisheye, dear :(
    but go out and enjoy the awesome holiday you were talking about!

    joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that's very sweet of you Jo! and heck yeah I will :) xox

    ReplyDelete