06 June 2009

Mr. Blue Eyes

A quick review for today's post. Yesterday I watched a movie my friend gave me, it's called 'The Rocker'. Have you guys seen it?

The story is about a guy named Robert "Fish" Fishman (played by Rainn Wilson). During mid 80's, he was the drummer for a band called 'Vesuvius' before he got kicked off by his own band mates. After 20 years, he still couldn't get over with his heartache, until his nephew Matt (played by Josh Gad. But I was wondering all over the movie, what if Jonah Hill who play this part? Since they're both very look a like!) asked Fish to be an additional drummer for his band, A.D.D.

And so, after that they rock journey begins!

This movie is SUPER hilarious! I laughed until my tears out, seriously. I love the scene when Fish posturing The Beatles with those british accent, hahaha. I can't wait to watch it again when I get home.

And yes, if you notice the up picture...


TWAS TEDDY GEIGER FOR GOD'S SAKE. He played Curtis Powell in this movie. OMG, everytime I saw her, I was like 'homina, homina, homina' :P He act so good, and his voice really melt me! But he wore a lot of tight black shirt here, it was looks so emo :-/ But what the hell, I love him!!!!
Will Arnett, Christina Applegate, Emma Stone and Bradley Cooper also took a part on this movie. That's why this is one hell of a movie :D And the ending is simple, un-cheesy at all, it's just awesome and cool and good.
So guys, what are you waiting for? Go seen it now, it's already on DVD. The official website is pretty cool too! Check check!

Talk to you soon, peeps. It's saturday and tonight means... Pizza time!!!!!!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i've watched this three times. and yes teddy geiger is effing gorgeoussss AAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with you Beeee, skrg aku lg nonton and that means this time is my third time! woohooo kita sama :B

    ReplyDelete