04 April 2009

Turn your lights down low for me?

Allo!
I hope you guys are okay, not like me :(
For the past 3 days I've been suffering because of the high fever, flu, and coughs, uuuhhh. And take a stairs to 6th floor is not an option, so I decided to skip school. Although I kinda miss it, because stays in home without nothing to do is a total lame.
Yeah bad news, I think I'm not going home next week. I just don't think I'm quite healthy enough.. Huhu. I didn't take any medicine or go to the doctor because it'll heal itself, I think.



I've been following American Idol, and I'M FREAKIN CRYING WHEN MEGAN JOY GOT ELIMINATED @#$%&!!! She had a very jazzy yet unique voice, kinda Amy Winehouse or Adele. For God's sake, America!!!!!!!! Errrggghhwwwwff. And later that night she sang a very beautiful song by Bob Marley, Turns Your Lights Down Low. I want to buy her performance on iTunes, but I don't have an account huhuhu, if anyone read this and you have it, please send it to my email yeah yeaaah, thx.

Btw, did your phone recieve mms? Would you like to send one of your picture for me? And I will do the same thing to you :D Comment or email me if you like! Hihi. Lately, me and Delfa were send each other a multimedia message. She's been sending many of her pictures, from the gorgeous one until the hillarious one! Hahaha, thank you Delfa :-* At least, it kinda cure my homesick a little bit.

Lady GaGa been floating on my mind since ever. She's H-A-W-T.

Gtg, xoxoxoxoxoxo

(A Beautiful Mess, Jason Mraz)

4 comments: