Talk with him about Daft Punk really got me thinking.
KAPAN DAFT PUNK KE INDONESIA?????????????
Oh, I could just dance all year long with Technologic!!
And it really reminds me of a list that I made a long long time ago, it's about
5 CONCERTS I HAVE TO ATTEND OR-I-WILL-END-UP-REGRETTING-IT-FOR-THE-REST-OF-MY-LIFE (I'll do it in countdown)
5. THE JONAS BROTHERS
I know it's sounds so cheesy but who can't resist them?!?! Ha ha, and I hope Demi Lovato will be their opening act!!!

4. OASIS
NUFF SAID.
3. AMY WINEHOUSE
(there was like no appropriate pictures of her on google, so I decided to put her album cover instead of her drunk pict)
Man, this girl is a legend. I know she is. And she will be. Her voice always successfully poach my mind and my heart <3>
2. COLDPLAY
I'm in total jealous with Luna Maya and Ariel 'Peterpan' (why everybody's still calling him like that? wasn't that he couldn't use that name again? awkay, too much watching gossip mode: on, xp) because they were watching Chris Martin live in Singapore last month........ HUHU. Me and my sister was so damn crying when heard Coldplay didn't come to Indonesia after their performance in SG and HK. Why God, why??????
1. DAFT PUNK
Ya iyalah. Menurut L?
I know it's sounds so cheesy but who can't resist them?!?! Ha ha, and I hope Demi Lovato will be their opening act!!!
4. OASIS
NUFF SAID.
(there was like no appropriate pictures of her on google, so I decided to put her album cover instead of her drunk pict)
Man, this girl is a legend. I know she is. And she will be. Her voice always successfully poach my mind and my heart <3>
I'm in total jealous with Luna Maya and Ariel 'Peterpan' (why everybody's still calling him like that? wasn't that he couldn't use that name again? awkay, too much watching gossip mode: on, xp) because they were watching Chris Martin live in Singapore last month........ HUHU. Me and my sister was so damn crying when heard Coldplay didn't come to Indonesia after their performance in SG and HK. Why God, why??????
Ya iyalah. Menurut L?
That's why I have to start saving money from right now because I heard JB is coming to Asia. Woo hooo!!! Prepare to cross them on my list, ha ha.
How about you guys? I want to know! :)
g2g, xo
gile
ReplyDeletecaption yang daftpunk ga nahan nit
akwkwakawk
emagn ada rencana dateng tu duo tukang ojek...haeuhuaehea
i couldn't agree more for COLDPLAY! fuck those little fucker in SNG & Hong Kong.. a week after coldplay, it's oasis's concert.
ReplyDeleteWTF WTF!
^enat
ReplyDeletehahahahah yoi so ga ul aiyt? wezet songong amat, mereka tukang ojek elo apaan nad WAKWAKWWAW jk
^Ajeng
ReplyDeleteOOOOH iya HK! gue lupa huiehuahuah IYA ITU GUE NANGIS LAGI DEH DGR OASIS CONCERT.
KENAPA SIH MEREKA GA SEKALIAN KE INDO????
AMYY WINEHOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :DDDDDDD
ReplyDelete^nuy
ReplyDeleteyoiiiii and if she do come here, we must watch it together awkayyyyyyy
Mom agreed to pay the bills for the MIGHTY COLDPLAY CONCERT in singapore but guess what? It had sold out already DAMN IT SHITNESS!!!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GODDDDD!
ReplyDeleteWell, life shit sometimes, right :(
haha, 3 orang temen gw dgn tidak adilnya nonton coldplay di spore, padahal satu diantara mereka udh pernah nonton sebelumnya. katanya ga afdol klo ga nonton dua kali.. nyebelin! xD
ReplyDeleteoh noooo... :'( huhu
ReplyDeletesabar aja berarti kita ya Mit, siapa tau entar dapet tiket buat VIP concertnya Coldplay someday somewhere hahaha ngarep :p