Nothing is better than a long and freakin' hot holiday.
Hey, it's quite days since my last post.
How are you?
I'm fine, thank you.
You may heard about the English OSN selection test results, and I failed. I didn't make it to the next step. It's okay... you know, one door close and another doors open, right? Just trying to be more optimist by saying it :')
I start to put a Twitter widget, music and a chatbox again (soon!), so my blog didn't look so dull like before, tee hee. But pay attention, I am linking back, but closest friends only. Sorry. Btw, I miss my lomo camera!!! My cousins in Jogja borrow it and he never got the time to send it back to me, urgh. I'm really in the mood for taking a picture.
So last night, the results of American Idol were came out, and Scott got eliminated. I'm so relieved because he's out instead of Anoop! I'm not a fan of him though. Well, yes, at first. But he got bored from weeks to weeks. Nothing's special about him anymore.
Have you read Raras blog? Yes, the gorgeous and very kind Raras wrote a review about The Yellow Strings! She said:
Feeling to read more? click here.
Raras, if you read this, I just want to say thank you so much :) In some way, your writings made me and Desak have more faith in our music. Thank you.
About my relationship status on Facebook? Yes, I do engaged to this guy. He already bought the ring, in his dreams. Hahaha, JK. I bought a new book, finally! Divortaire by Ika Natassa. This books (and A Very Yuppy Wedding) always remind me of someone that kept telling me to reads those two. Miss talking to you, Dit ;)
Been listening to Demi Lovato whole album, Don't Forget. It's funny how me and my two sisters always have a lot in common about music taste. They've been addicted to Lady Gaga, too! They like screaming in front of the TV while Joanne Stefani Germanotta played her Poker Face in an acoustic way. Hahaha.
Waw, there's still 2 more days of holiday before my middle semester exam! Ergh, hearing those 4 letters always make my stomach hurts. Cross your finger for me please, peeps. I will work so hard this time, so I don't fail on any subject. Amen. So maybe for the next week, I'll be on my hiatus phase. Still updating via Twitter though :)
And your lovely comment (or even critics) always make my day better than ever!
Blowkiss from Surabaya,
XOXO
Hey, it's quite days since my last post.
How are you?
I'm fine, thank you.
You may heard about the English OSN selection test results, and I failed. I didn't make it to the next step. It's okay... you know, one door close and another doors open, right? Just trying to be more optimist by saying it :')
I start to put a Twitter widget, music and a chatbox again (soon!), so my blog didn't look so dull like before, tee hee. But pay attention, I am linking back, but closest friends only. Sorry. Btw, I miss my lomo camera!!! My cousins in Jogja borrow it and he never got the time to send it back to me, urgh. I'm really in the mood for taking a picture.
So last night, the results of American Idol were came out, and Scott got eliminated. I'm so relieved because he's out instead of Anoop! I'm not a fan of him though. Well, yes, at first. But he got bored from weeks to weeks. Nothing's special about him anymore.
Have you read Raras blog? Yes, the gorgeous and very kind Raras wrote a review about The Yellow Strings! She said:
"But yang paling gue suka itu adalah Alphabet, GILA ITU LAGU SIKASIK BANGET DAH!! Suaranya si Janit adem banget (hahaha bahasa gue deh).."
Feeling to read more? click here.
Raras, if you read this, I just want to say thank you so much :) In some way, your writings made me and Desak have more faith in our music. Thank you.
About my relationship status on Facebook? Yes, I do engaged to this guy. He already bought the ring, in his dreams. Hahaha, JK. I bought a new book, finally! Divortaire by Ika Natassa. This books (and A Very Yuppy Wedding) always remind me of someone that kept telling me to reads those two. Miss talking to you, Dit ;)
Been listening to Demi Lovato whole album, Don't Forget. It's funny how me and my two sisters always have a lot in common about music taste. They've been addicted to Lady Gaga, too! They like screaming in front of the TV while Joanne Stefani Germanotta played her Poker Face in an acoustic way. Hahaha.
Waw, there's still 2 more days of holiday before my middle semester exam! Ergh, hearing those 4 letters always make my stomach hurts. Cross your finger for me please, peeps. I will work so hard this time, so I don't fail on any subject. Amen. So maybe for the next week, I'll be on my hiatus phase. Still updating via Twitter though :)
And your lovely comment (or even critics) always make my day better than ever!
Blowkiss from Surabaya,
XOXO
OHMYGOD hahaha sama-sama ya janit, ehya bahasa gue deh ah nggak banget -.-"
ReplyDelete^Raras
ReplyDeletehihi nooo, you did a great job, Ras :)
janiiit, gue juga udah denger. dan yang paling enak emang Alphabet. great job nit
ReplyDeletegue baru denger lo di myspace, nit. suara lo emang adem, cak!
ReplyDelete*kan lo di surabaya, org2 ngomong pake "cak"2 segala kan? it drives me nuts. di seattle banyak bgt org subay*
cie ilah jadinya pada suka nih sekeluarga sama lady gaga?weeeeeh muantap laaah.
ReplyDelete^thia
ReplyDeleteThank youuuuu :D
^Jo
ReplyDeletehahaha, thanks for the compliment dear :D and yeah, it drive me nuts tooo!!! apalagi kalo pake 'rek' -_-
^Desak
ReplyDeletehahaha yoiiiiiii