09 January 2009

Resolutions, and so on....


flickr (+)

Have we talked about my 2009 resolutions?
This 10, I mean, it's definitely more than ten, but this 10 is the most important and I really really wanna achieve it this year.

1. I will quit smoking and drinking, for sure.
It's gonna be so H-A-R-D, well nobody says it's easy. But, come on, I've been smoking for almost 5 years, and it's time for me to stop. Bukan karena persepsi orang bahwa cewek merokok adalah cewek bandel, tapi emang gue bener-bener niat untuk berhenti. Because turns out, I just knowing that myself is not so addicted to cigs. Besides, I'm gonna be 17 this year. Udah cukup masa coba-cobanya. Welcome to the real life, Janit.

2. I will try to accept the fact, that my Dad is gone, and never coming back, and He don't want me to be with him right now.
Call me stupid, but I always pray everytime before I go to bed, pray that my daddy will be back alive and come for me. Or I just try to get myself killed, like in the movies, so I could be with him. I'm just too freakin' desperate, and I really want to change that habit now.

3. I will sign up for piano course.
No more buts, Janit!!!!!!!!!! This one is a must.

4. I will try to accept my family as the way they are, without comparing them with other families.
Nothing's perfect, so does my family. Kebiasaan buruk gue adalah membanding-bandingkan nyokap, kakak, dan adek gue dengan nyokap, kakak dan adeknya orang lain. I know that my mom isn't cool enough, or my sisters is lot different than other people's sister, but hey, them is whom I have now and will always love me, unconditionally.

5. I will read book more, and not just fiction.
Besides reading it, I always wanna write my own book. I know the story is never gonna get far from teen-lit kind of story, but hey, it's mine! Wish me luck you guys :)

6. I will try to be a brave girl this time.
Gue sangat mengakui kalau gue adalah orang yang paling penakut. Bukan, bukan takut sama hantu, lebih tepatnya takut untuk bertanya sama orang lain. Gue paling takut banget kalo disuruh nanya, apalagi ke some strangers di jalan kalo seandainya gue dan temen gue butuh informasi. My heart will beat ten times faster, my tummy will hurt so much, dan mata gue merah pengen nangis. I'm a dork.

7. I will live high, try to seize every opprtunity, because life is too short to waste it.
I'm tired being such a pessimist person, because I got nothing while being it. I will try to be optimist, take every good oportunity that will comes, karena kan kesempatan nggak pernah datang 2 kali.

8. I will write more, and it's not gonna be just meaningless posts.
Gue punya banyak pemikiran-pemikiran yang menurut gue menarik untuk diperdebatkan atau sekedar disampaikan ke orang lain, but sadly, biasanya sampe di depan komputer gue langsung nggak tau harus nulis apa. Gue berfikir bahwa tulisan gue bakalan jelek, dan nggak jelas(tuh pesimisnya mulai). Kadang gue juga nggak bisa menemukan kata yang tepat untuk menyampaikan pesan gue itu. Gue lebih prefer ngomong langsung, tapi kalo dilihat dari resolusi nomor 6........ Writing it down is waaaaaaaaaaaaay much better.

9. I will start saving for New York.
I've been seeing way too much movies and tv serial with Manhattan background on it. I can't even remember the first time I start to falling in love with this city. And it's always been a dream to go there, even just for a day. I would do anything(in a good way, of course) to step my feet there. Oh God, please.....

10. I will be my self, start this day and for ever.
This is the perfect year to take off my mask, and throw it outside the window. I'm sick for always being somebody else I don't, and yeah, my self is not such a bad person kok. Gue bakal mencoba untuk bilang TIDAK seandainya temen-temen gue udah bertindak keterlaluan sama gue. Gue nggak akan diam aja kali ini. I will try to speak up. Gue nggak mau jadi orang munafik lagi. Gue nggak mau digunain lagi sama temen-temen gue. Gue mau jadi gue, apa adanya.

Please.

P.S. Why paper cranes? Kepercayaan Jepang, jika kita membuat 1000 paper cranes, maka apa yang kita inginkan bisa terkabul. Well, amen.


Listening to: Langit - Ruday
Mood: Sleepy

3 comments:

  1. good luck janit! with smoking and drinking especially. as long as you persevere lo pasti bisa!! gw transfer energi positif dari sini ya *Ziiiiingggggg!!!* - uh, agak aneh ya, jo. he3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hafid and Jo, thanks :) I'll do my best!

    ReplyDelete