13 January 2009

I miss you but I hate you.

I hate you.
Because you too far away. Because you are so damn annoying. Because you can't always be there when I need you around. Because we keep yelling on each other. I hate it. Because you have a big mouth that can't stop talking. Because you such a temperamental kind of person. Because you can't oftenly see me. Because you keep making me missing you. I hate it.
But, I truly deeply madly in love with you.
Because you always care. Because you are sensitive. Because you are one of my best friends ever. I love it. Because you never forget to kiss me on the cheek when we met. Because you always makes me warm in your big hugs. Because you here.

And I love you, unconditionally.

can't wait for January 23rd <3



Lately, my mood is upside-down so easily.
And I hate it.

Listening to: Mama's Gun - Pots of Gold
Mood: Scene Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment