
So here we are, finally, goofing around together again. Gosh, I miss them like hell. Bowo is far away in Bandung, Ajeng had been busy with her school, I'm busy too with the whole moving-thing, so does Arya been busy with his after-school program.
Clock, can't you stop ticking while I'm with them? Sigh........
P.S: Click the image for a full view. But don't look at my hair, it's red -________- I'm look like the Wendy's girl without freckles, huhu. We were playing with Sasha (cheap) Hair Color, and I didn't know why I'm supposed to be the one who used it, grrrr. But with the fun I got? I think it's all worth :)
Clock, can't you stop ticking while I'm with them? Sigh........
P.S: Click the image for a full view. But don't look at my hair, it's red -________- I'm look like the Wendy's girl without freckles, huhu. We were playing with Sasha (cheap) Hair Color, and I didn't know why I'm supposed to be the one who used it, grrrr. But with the fun I got? I think it's all worth :)
No comments:
Post a Comment