17 November 2008

Being Nowhere Near

It's 5 minutes to five in the morning, and I haven't slept at all. Grr fuckpquwiueiyalfmr, this insomnia killing me off! Padahal hari ini ada remedial akuntansi dan gue belum prepare apapun. Pertanyaannya, apakah gue pernah prepare? Haha.
Please do check Beoscope.com, it's like Indonesian version of Youtube. Koleksi video-nya sih belum terlalu lengkap, but worth a try :) Anggap aja sebagai menghargai karya anak bangsa. SORE aja udah jadi member and they already post one of their video clip there, check it out. Streamingnya juga cepet banget, cool one!
I'm being all clingy and naggy lately. Gosh, how I miss the crazy-head-over-heels-about-you sorta feelings. Someone, find me a boyfriend or somebody that I could crush on, ASAP :/ Yea yea, I'm enough mumbling. I gotta go straight to the school in like, half hour. Dan gue baru keingetan, gimana caranya gue ke sekolah sementara nyokap pergi dan gue nggak ada transportasi????? Oh perfect -_____- Hey Clark (Kent), mind if you give me a ride?

Cross yer finger for today me please.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment